Hello my loves,
Well, me and S are getting along fine now! I'm a lot happier now that its all out in the open :)
I just have to persuade my mum to give him another chance now...so that'll take months before his even allowed in the house!! Fuck sake.
I told B...kind of...whats going on, i just said that me and S are now talking, and have been open about things and i'm having a "cooling down period" for a bit!...so it is the truth...kind of. I just don't want to hurt his feelings...his like..my rock. My mum asked me a question earlier though...because she said, " are you sure you don't have feelings for him?" And i was like no. But then she said, " so what would you do if he found a gf?"
And i thought about it...i would feel really upset. What does that mean? Do i have feelings there? Or is it just because i want him all to myself?
So, i went to the doctors yesterday, they wanted to weigh me....i officially weigh..............
7st 1lbs. Thats, 99lbs to you and me.
And i kinda like being this weight...my boobs are bigger and i'm a little curvy...never thought id hear myself say those words!! " I like being bigger" I wonder how long this mood will last before i'm restricting again!? I think it's the pills, they have put me in a good mood. And the fact i bought sexy pants today! Haha.
I also had my first berievment counselling today....that was pretty shite.
I just sat there talking about things i didn't want to talk about...along with awkward silences of me just staring at the wall. I don't know if i'll carry on with this...it just seems a waste of time, waiting all this time for it, and then i find it doesn't work! So i'm giving it one more session, if i don't like it still, then i'll stop. I've never gotten along with counselling before. I've just never liked it, this blog is where i can rant :) Your all like my counsellors :)
So apart from that, my life is pretty boring!
Same ol' shit!!
I'm still waiting for my computer to be fixed! Until then i have a temp one :) And good news is! I can look at thinspo again!! I found a way to get on the sites, through a proxy? Or something..it's like a site, that connects to other sites? Because my wireless won't let me view the sites directly....damn thing.
I have absolutely nothing planned for this week...i'm a boring fart. I'm just trying to save money!! Me and S are going down to a shopping mall soon, so i want to save up for a shopping spree!
Anyway...enough of the rambling....i hope all you girls are doing ok!!
I love you all
Astra x



I'm glad you're feeling happier today hun, that's really great :)
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the counselling, if it doesn't work for you, you could try a different counsellor rather than giving up altogether.
I hope you work things out with S and B.
Alice xx
Seconded everything Alice May said. I'm so glad you're feeling better at the moment, and I hope things will get better with the counselling, but if they don't I also encourage you to try somewhere else. There will always be people here for you on the blog but we are not counsellors qualified to help you.. we can just listen & respond and some can relate, but none of us can really help you move forward.
ReplyDeleteLove xx
This post made me smile because I can sense your smiling :)
ReplyDeleteGood luck with counselling! :)
Im so happy for you, being contempt with your weight that is amazing.
ReplyDeleteSorry that was very strange it pulished on its own. Anyway just wanted to say how happy i am for you and also how proud of you I am. You are going about everything in such a muture way. I wish I would respond to situtions like that. Anyway I hope the counseling goes better next time. I usually give myself 3 times with the person before requesting some one else.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you are feeling okay about the weight and that you and S are getting along.
ReplyDeleteLove n Luck
Loved this post. Glad you are doing wel
ReplyDeletehttp://a-little-bit-broken.blogspot.co.uk/
ReplyDeleteim guna send u an email so check it its about...
xx
I'm just spending my money recently, but on nice things at least ;D
ReplyDeleteYou're at my dreamed weight, I'm jealous.
love those pictures. they are right on point.
ReplyDeletei followed, support
http://mylittlebones.blogspot.com/
also do you want to do a water fast with me? check out my latest blog post :)
I'm glad you are happy. :)
ReplyDeleteSaving money is so hard! I'm trying to do the same and it's boring. I'm a boring old fart too so you're not alone. :P