Sunday, 9 November 2014

I feel strange.



I'm not really sure how to start this....i can barely type actually, i feel rather uncoordinated tonight. Fingers are going all over the keyboard.
For the last two weeks or so, i have felt...not myself? Odd.
I feel like i've slipped back in some ways.
For example:
I've come close on many occasions, and given in a few times to cutting. Not like i used to, just superficially. Just enough.
I feel erratic. I want to do crazy things, most of which will get me in trouble.
I'm also, total contradiction to the above, always so tired. To the point where, embarrassingly, i'll sleep in until 1pm.
And most of all, scariest of all, thoughts have entered my head of food again. I tested it out, i restricted the whole day, up until dinner...but until that point, i felt....better. Of course now, all my self control from years back has gone out of the window. Like i say, i managed up until dinner...then spaghetti bolognese was put in front of me and i ate the whole damn meal. Safe to say, my mood plummeted.
I just don't feel like me.
B and i aren't working out as i had imagined we would for the last six years....but i can't part from him, not now, i simply would not cope, and 100% sure i would actually go through with past suicide plans...dramatic but true. I couldn't live without him, not now. I wouldn't know how. Not after six years of him being in my life, being my rock, through everything.
I feel like...he's not attracted to me anymore, suddenly. 
Things have changed in a way i can't explain...just a bad atmosphere i guess?
He denies everything. I've tried talking.

But as for me, i'm bored.
Bored of my life, it's just triggering erratic thoughts.
And with new therapy about to start, this is the worst possible time.
I just want to do wild shit.
But i can't, because i would lose the ones i love.
It's beyond frustrating, my whole life right now is one big contradiction.
I want the best of both worlds, the safe, loving one and the wild dangerous one.

8 comments:

  1. That is totally understandable. I feel like that sometimes too. Just try to breathe and identify why you feel that way
    Can we email? Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course hunni, what's your email? Xx

      Delete
    2. hugdapuppies@gmail.com is where you can reach me. Xx

      Delete
  2. I just want to reach through the screen and give you the biggest hug. To me, you sound like you're feeling pretty self-destructive right now and I wish I could say or do something to help change that, and I wish I had some advice about B. Maybe you could do with a break from everyday life. I know it's not a solution, but maybe if you could get away by yourself for even just a day or two it might at least give you a break from some of the stresses.

    Try to take care of yourself, okay? Be kind to yourself. I know it all sounds stupid, but if you think of something that might help you feel even the teensiest bit better, do it.
    Always here if you need to talk <3

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know how you feel, dear. i'm right there with you.it sucks when what you want to do and what you think you actually should be doing aren't the same. but try not to self-harm. definitely take care of yourself. love you girl. stay safe xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The safe loving world...always choose the wisdom from within. The wild dangerous world might seem compelling and full of interest, but it comes from without, and is never, ever good. Go for the good intentions that are within. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you Single? How many hours sport do you make per week? Do you power out all your muscles: legs, arms, stomach, back and ash? Do you want read my tips on my site? Do you want vote my site and do you want be member of my page?

    The next Challenge begins on 4th December and continues until 23th December. This means it is a Decemberchallenge. Duty is to specify size and starting weight. At least every third day once the current weight are given. Who will exceed the soon disqualified. Finally, the final weight must be disclosed. The winner is the one who has lost the most. I wish you all Enjoy participation and that you make it sometimes to be a sexythinspo. I also find all sorts of tips, so that you can finally lose weight. Listed ask you good that you have to specify your starting weight on 4th December, on my side, so you do not forget my Challenge.

    anas-challenge.blogspot.co.at

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey sweetheart,
    I'm sorry things are so incredibly rough right now. Hopefully things will get better in the New Year. I'm here if you ever want to talk about anything.
    <3 Lee

    ReplyDelete

Your Comments Are Inspirational.