Tuesday, 23 September 2014

Tornados




I'm a tornado of paranoia and anxiety.
And i don't know how to stop.

I'm over analysing everything, every word, every sentence, every action.
I tear conversations apart, sure i will find negativity. Thing is, i can't stop until i do. If i fail, i just think i haven't thought hard enough about the situation. I just don't believe anything can or will go right anymore.
I lost faith a long time ago.
I'm terrified of everything.
I feel like i'm going to lose everything. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh hun, I am in the exact same boat as you. I wish I could offer more support, but I can't say much other than offering to talk to you if you need a friend. Email me if you want to talk. lastdaytolife@gmail,com xxxx sending you hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep your head up! Hope things start getting better soon...
    <3 Lee

    ReplyDelete

Your Comments Are Inspirational.