Friday, 22 August 2014

Where to start, what to say?...




Evening lovelies,

Well, where do i start?
I've been away for so long, there's just too much to catch up on.
When i left here, a year ago, i was....suicidal. I managed to fight it and became...ok?
I went off the rails for a bit, slept with people i probably shouldn't of, smoked, drank too much...didn't really care? 
I was content in my little whirlwind of madness.
Underneath the façade of smiles and "not caring"..i was dying. My insides hurt. My head hurt. My anxiety was tremendous. I was though, eating normally.
I dated, i had new boyfriends, i went out, i lied about my emotions to everyone
" Oh yeah, i'm well enough and stable enough to find a job now! To lead a normal life!"
I fooled everyone, even my psych. 
Because i was "having fun"
And yeah, parts of the last year or so, were fun, genuine fun. But for the most part...it was a lie.
I got treated like shit by certain people, my hair started to fall out, my acne came back after being on accutane for it, i got into arguments, i started to feel ugly again, anxiety popped up its ugly head...and slowly...i can't pin point when, my moods just...plummeted. Yet again.
I was on a high, and all of a sudden, i came back down with a crash.
I wasn't me, i was wreckless and confident and...loud?
Maybe it was all too much, too soon?

Now...i'm back to self harming, not wanting to eat, suicidal, unable to cope, unable to function, anxiety is....unbelievable. I can barely go outside anymore without feeling sick to my stomach, dizzy, angry, afraid, alone...
I feel so....alone.
I can't talk to my mum, i've lost my best friend because we tried to be more and it failed...i can't talk to anyone and it feels like everything is slipping away again.
All i do with my days is, house work, drink copious amounts of coffee and..watch tv.
It's all i can manage without freaking out.
I'm trying to cope with going out...but it causes so much panic. I'm finding myself looking for excuses not to go anywhere.
My house is my prison/solace.
I can't cope with anything.
I feel myself wasting away...i'm bony, pale and lethargic.
My life is a waste.

 A few months ago, i got assessed by a new psychologist, diagnosis: Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder.
It's not an official diagnosis, she didn't have the power to do that, but she said, it's more than likely. After all the intrusive questions.
Currently awaiting CBT.
Can't wait...



Astra x


P.S: If you're a new follower, or i'm not following you back, shout it out please!
Trying to get back into the swing of reading all your blogs.


8 comments:

  1. That sounds absolutely crazy, and I would feel the same way if I was in your shoes. Coming down off of a high like that, no matter how fake, is neer easy. I'm here if you want a friend, even if I can't be there physically.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I speak for everyone when I say you wher missed, and I hope you find a way to get through it, stay strong ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog through another person I just started following!
    Sorry to hear you've been feeling so down lately, i hope it starts looking up for you.
    When I'm anxious and depressed I clean clean clean my house. Whenever my boyfriend comes home to a squeaky clean house, he knows somethings up, I guess I don't hide my emotions too well lol.
    Anyways I'm gonna start following if you decide to get back into the blogosphere!
    I'm Kay btw : )
    I'm past recovering (bulimic/anorexic), trying to lose weight but in a healthy way, so my blog is kind up and down with weight issues and then good health habits, hope you like a variety! ; )
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry to hear you've been struggling. I've had similar high points, where I've been extremely wreckless but everyone rejoices because I'm 'having fun'. But everything's not okay, not really, and the crash is shattering.
    I can relate to your house being your prison and your solace. I know the anxiety that comes with isolation is horrific and I'm sorry to hear it's getting harder to go out.
    It's good to see an update from you, it really is. I just wish you weren't feeling such pain.

    Always here if you need to chat. Lots of love <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. As sad as I am for the reasons why you're back, it feels good to hear from you again. I know what it's like to live with constant anxiety, it's never fun. Just know that no matter how rough it gets, you are strong enough to keep fighting.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been there too, going on crazy highs and just subconsciously lying to myself that i'm ok. then it all hits. you'll get through this. even if you can't leave the house, you have us here.
    On the note of books, I've just read the Divergent trilogy and it's good enough to recommend a read. I find it easier to forget about my own life if I'm reading about something set in a time and place other than where I am.
    At the moment I'm just reading an anthropology book because I have no money, ha. When I finally get to buy some new books I'll give you a shout!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Followed your blog for ages and so glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was sooooooooooo worried about you when you stopped posting. I'm sorry things are crappy again. :( Coming down from that kind of high is always a messy struggle. Keep fighting. The world is made brighter by your presence in it. <3

    ReplyDelete

Your Comments Are Inspirational.