Wednesday, 20 August 2014

Please, is anyone there???????????



I tried recovery
I failed.
Now i'm back, exactly the same as before.

Is anyone there????????

8 comments:

  1. I'm still here. Email me if you want to talk, i'd love to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm here <3
    I'd say I'm glad to see you back, and it is good to hear from you, but I'm sorry to hear you're still struggling enough to come back to blogging.
    Hope to hear another update soon. Lots of love
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey you. Seeing your comment come through made my day. I'm selfishly glad you're back but I shouldn't be, of course. Anyway, we all try and fail and try and fail. That's the nature of this bullshit sickness. But if you're back, I need you to be good. Just be careful to make sure it doesn't get so bad that you do anything stupid, ok?
    Sending you so much love <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry to hear the reason why you're back, but glad to hear from you. Like Ell said, it's part of this sickness. I'm thinking of you.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm still here. Sorry that recovery didn't work out. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm here
    Just started following your blog x

    ReplyDelete

Your Comments Are Inspirational.