I tried to kill myself last week.
I don't want this anymore.
Everyone i loved has left me.
My heart, my soul aches.
I just don't want this anymore.
And In A World So Cold, We All Need One Another...
Height: 5"3
Current weight: 97lbs
High Weight: 100lbs (ish)
Low Weight: 83lbs
BMI: 17.3
(According to : www.nhlbisupport.com)
GW: ??? The Point At Which I Feel Happy.
oh, dear. i'm sorry you're feeling so low, but i am glad you're alright. and i hope something beautiful happens that makes you glad you're alright too. people aren't easily replaced, i can't say that. but there are people who care about you <3 (hint hint.)
ReplyDeleteif you need someone to talk to, ya know i'm here. xx take care of yourself, kay?
Oh sweetheart, it pains me to hear that. I'm glad you're still here, and I hope one day you will be too. I know that feeling when life itself is much too much, and I know how damned impossible it is to pull yourself back up.
ReplyDeleteYou are a beautiful soul, and you are cared for. Please reach out if you need to, whether it's online or offline. You're too precious to lose.
Sending you a massive bear hug, tonnes of love and a shoulder to cry on <3 xx
Hey darling, I don't what has happened to make you feel this way but I am sorry to hear it. Please try to talk to someone about what is going on, there are people who care about you and it might help <3
ReplyDeleteAlice xx
Oh honey, I'm so sorry you feel this way right now. I know it's annoying to hear "you'll feel better," but you will. It might take time, but you will learn to. Your posts alwas have been there to read, and this might sound weird, but helped me. Made me realize i wasn't alone. And you're not either. <3
ReplyDeleteI'm right there with you.
ReplyDeletehope you're doing alright, love xx
ReplyDelete~sending you lots of hugs~ <3
I miss you, love. I hope you're ok. <3
ReplyDeleteI'm back on here sweetie. I really hope with everything i have that you are safe and doing well. you deserve so much more than this pain
ReplyDeleteAre you there?
Delete