It's just an update to say, i'm still alive...just.
Not that anyone cares anyway.
Things are just so incredibly bad at the moment...
I've distanced myself from nearly everybody now.
It's my 21st this month too...i haven't even planned anything. The thought stresses me the fuck out.
Everything is shit.
I'll update properly soon...
Sorry i'm such a bad friend.
I love you all.
That'll never change.
Just don't stop loving me?
Astra x

Nobody will ever stop loving you. I hope things get better for you. I really do. You can email me at hugdapuppies@gmail.com anytime, and I would love to help in anyways I can. Sending love your way. Xxx
ReplyDeleteWe all care about you my dear. I'm glad you're doing ok. Even if everything is shit right now, you have a huge amount of support here for you that will never leave. Lots of love my dear.
ReplyDeleteXOXO
I love you too dear. And of course I care that you are still alive. I hope that things start getting better for you soon. <3
ReplyDeleteI will never stop loving you, this is me dropping in to give you a hug <3
ReplyDeleteI hope you come back soon! Still love ya
ReplyDelete<3
Nice to hear from you :-) how are things??
ReplyDelete<3
Hi there! I'd like to invite you to my blog connected with fight against eating disorders, cause i think we shouldn't be silent about that. Of course you can find here also mode, make-up, opinions, advices, photos, daily stories, healthy recipes etc. You can trust me you will find something you will like.If you'll like it really much, you can become my new follower. Hope to visit me soon. Have a very nice time. Andie :)*
ReplyDeletewww.andie-chambers.blogspot.cz
I just stumbled across your blog and it really caught my eye. I just started blogging about my severe anxiety. I have never been diagnosed with depression, but I know I have been in some pretty bad places. You are totally right that we all need to comfort each other and stick together. It's been a couple weeks since you posted something and I hope in that time you have been feeling a little better.
ReplyDelete