Friday, 15 June 2012

Insecurity.



My loves,

So...i found out that she is STILL going on about S despite my threats with the police.
I'm trying to not let it get to me too much...because i'm meant to be staying at S's for 2 weeks to get away...so 2 weeks of insecurity wont help.
I need to be stress free for once.
NEVER GONNA HAPPEN.
Saw B the other day, we had a chat about things, he's got his own flat now, so i can pop over whenever i like, haha. I'll take advantage of that i think! He makes me feel less stressed.
Hopefully these 2 weeks away will help me a  little...but thing is, i'll be alone in the house all day for a few days a week because S got his new job..which is like a 2 hour drive away...
This is what worries me...after the 2 weeks are up..when will i fit into his schedule?
Erghh....must stop stressing!!!
My skin has broken out in acne again...really really badly.......this will help my self esteem! 
NOT.
I feel so ugly =/
I hate looking in the mirror....
One good thing about being away is that i wont have to eat much :)
FLAT STOMACH!!!!!
I've been gorging on everything since they upped my pills again...it really effects my appetite!! I'm trying to drink water instead of binging...not really working...

So yeah....thats my life so far this week...boring as hell because i barely get out anymore again...
Depression is kicking my ass. Badly.
Fuck the world.
Fuck my depressing life.
And fuck you depression!!!!!


See you in 2 weeks ( Maybe)

Astra x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comments Are Inspirational.