Monday, 11 June 2012

I Don't Know How I'm Still Alive...I Really Don't.

So...here i am again.
The cunt got to me again...i ended up punching my walls so hard my fists bled and puffed up so bad with bruising. Thats what you get for punching walls full pelt.
Basically...she posted on her blog ( Which yes, i stalk because i'm paranoid) how i'm a stupid slut, how S cares more for her than me, how he slagged me off to her and how i'm a terrible gf. And how HE LOVED FUCKING HER.
Fucking CUNT.
She posted all that for me to see!!!!!
All about me and him. About him loving fucking her???? And how she could probably do it again.
WTF.
So me and S ended up in an argument about it and he blamed me for looking on her blog. So i made up a little story....i told him the police came round and got a written statement off me and i out in a formal complaint. But i didn't...it was just to shake him up a bit....
In reality i just messaged her saying if she does this again i WILL involve the police. It's harassment.
But why must she keep dragging it up? It's been 2 months now LET IT DROP. She's fucking obsessed. I swear! 
She is trying to break me and S up because we are ignoring her and her stupid childish ways. But it wont work. IT WONT. I'll make it not work.
It's put me in the worst depressive state i have been in a while...not my normal depressed state...but a state where i feel completely numb and emotionless and lost and scared and alone. Completely alone.
This will never end.
I told the doctor today i feel in a never ending cycle. I want this to end! I want it to be like a physical illness, wher they can give you a time limit where the pain will end...but there is no time limit on this...it just keeps dragging on and on.....
They have diagnosed me with Dysthymia disorder too...because the depression has dragged on so long. The numbness that i feel is that apparently, on top of my other depression.
The upped my pills AGAIN. Because i had another "episode",i hallucinated in my bedroom and saw things in my room...like shadows of people and shit...

So thats been my day...another day in misery.
Id rather be dead than this.
Then i wouldn't have to put up with this draining misery.
Suicidal thoughts returning....

Astra x

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It makes me so angry to hear that she is tormenting you like this, that's just so awful. You should definitely report her, it needs to stop. I'm sorry things are so bad at the moment sweety, please don't hurt yourself.
    Alice xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry, you're much better than her, because:
    1) He stayed with you
    2) She's just naive, stupid child
    3) You're very nice and deserve to be happy more than some bitch trying to mess up in others lifes
    Stay strong <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. She can't say things like that. She's clearly just jealous because you're everything she wants to be, so she's just doing what she can to hurt you.
    I'm sorry you're having such a bad time at the moment. I hope you can find a way to make everything better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You say you wont let her ruin things for you yet your the one still looking on her blog obsessing about her. Your the one that is letting her.
    If anything your the one always bringing her up. You either let it go or you do something about S and her you clearly don't trust either of them. Is it worth the hassle?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry but having read several of your posts I'd dare say your real problem is münchausen's or you just crave for attention.
    Someone who isn't clueless concerning your situation.

    ReplyDelete
  7. sweetie, why couldn't you just ask S to go n tell that bitvh to fuck off? :/

    ReplyDelete

Your Comments Are Inspirational.