Thursday, 30 September 2010

Well Isn't My Mind Amazing.

FUCKS SAKE.

Why is it little things that drive me insane? i just want to fucking cut right now. i don't give a FUCK. :@ We all want to be perfect? why is it so hard to aim for? My fucked up thought are controlling my mind again. Out of the blue, yet again.

FUCK OFF?.
I just at now i feel sick and depressed. wtf is up with that? Now i might ot be able to see my bf 2mro and its driven my mood up the wall. FUCK YOU PILLS FOR NOT WORKING 3RD TIME ROUND. This is madness. No oe gets it? Everyone thinks im crazy. Your so fucking thin, look at your bones...go away? Just NO. I hate my body as it is i hate me. I love my friends..but sometimes i just dont wanna hear it...

Astra x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comments Are Inspirational.