Wednesday, 29 September 2010

1st Post.

Hello =] ...right now i'm probably talking to myself, as i have no followers yet. But this is a start and a wy to express myself to others, who may have similar issues.
So about me?
...
I'm 18.
England
I have Severe clinical depression..along with anxiety.
I hate to eat lately as it makes me want to SPEW.
I make excuses not to see people as i prefer to be alone nowdays. Due to the voices in my head.
I cut. Its a form of relief.
I've had depression before, but not this bad. I have scars on my arms to prove this and its not something i like.
I hear and see things i shouldn't..hence why my head is so fucked.

Astra x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Astra!
    Just stumbled onto your blog and I'm going to give your archives a read before I follow you :)
    Hope you're having an amazing weekend!
    Lena xx

    ReplyDelete

Your Comments Are Inspirational.