Friday, 12 October 2012

Cry, Just Cry.

 
 
 
Dear lovelies,
 
2 years today...(technically yesterday seeing as it's past midnight) my dad, went to live with the angels.
I can't believe its been that long...doesn't seem it at all.
The days leading up to this day, all i've been doing is crying myself to sleep.
Wanting, needing him. Missing him like crazy...guilt racing through my mind.
A whole bunch of what if's.
I was a shit daughter to him...i should of been there for him, to help him through his depression...but how could i of helped him if he told no one? He just hid it through alcohol. How could i of helped him if i barely ever saw him once he got married?
But still...guilt pulses through my veins.
Maybe if i had told him about me, what i'm going through, he would of stayed?
I should of been there for him...but instead everyone turned their back on him...including me...
He has been threatening suicide for years...how was i to know this last threat wasn't going to be empty?
I love him so much...i just wish i had of told him...
I still feel like it's my fault.
( This is one very very long story being made extremly short here...simply because if i were to write out everything, it would take pages...)
 
Me, and my grandparents went to tend the grave today...it looks so much better, we planted new flowers, cleaned it all up and trimmed back the plants.
It looks peaceful and pretty again.
 
As for me...
I haven't been taking my meds again...2 weeks now...i just can't bring myself to...it makes me feel so weak and pathetic.
Sick even.
I want to be able to fight this alone, without the aid of pills...but it's not working.
Lately, i've just been in my own bubble...not seeing anyone, talking to anyone...just sitting in watching shit tv with junk food. Infact, the only reason i do go out, is purely just to get junk food.
I disgust myself.
I tried taking sexy pics for S the other night...i haven't analysed myself in the mirror in nothing but underwear for god knows how long....and my god...i now can see how much i've changed since i put on that 9(ish)lbs all those months ago.
I tried every sexy pose possible...my arse just looked huge. And my thighs...like tree trunks.
I just want him to still want me.
 
So i'm 5"3...and i've gone from about 90lbs to 100lbs.
Yeah...i'm curvier...but...i have no ribs, no massive thigh gap, no pointy hips...
I mean...everyone, including S says i look so much better for it...and yeah, don't get me wrong, a part of me does think that as well...i mean for one thing, it's so much easier finding clothes that fit and don't hang on me. But the other half of me thinks...where the fuck did the big thigh gap go?
I'm still a UK dress size 6-8 i think thats a US dress size 4-6?
But i still feel big.
I'm finding myself back in the cycle of comparing myself to every girl that walks past. How her hair is perfect, how her body is perfect, how her face is PERFECT.
I kind of miss the snide remarks " Oh look at her, she looks like a stick" because it meant i was thin...and people noticed.
I once had complete control over my eating habits...and thats how i managed to once get down to 84lbs. I guess that is on my medical records, from ages ago..so i guess thats why my old psychiatrist thought i maybe "anorexic" this time round? Not eating barely anything day in, day out, made me feel happier, in control. But now? I eat like there's no tomorrow. I eat and eat and eat until i feel physically sick....then carry on. I'm constantly craving food.
I look in the mirror and once again, i pretty much hate what i see.
Depression is a bitch.
I want a life...but i just can't hang on to one.
 
 
( This was going to be a verryyyy long post about how shitty i'm feeling again...maybe i'll save that for next time? I'm tired.)
 
 
I love you all, dearly,
 
Astra x

11 comments:

  1. I hope that this day isn't sad but you remember the happier times u had with ur dad
    you know how some days u feel like ur better off dead than to stay here miserable and being miserable with people that love you your dad is at peace now hes not living in the relentless day to day suffering that your battling agaainst so i hope u take comfort in what im trying to say
    sexy pics dont have to be in underwear
    i always think kate moss looks uber sexy just with her make up and parted lips and fuck me hair lol im sure if u googled it ull get a good shot that u could do that might make u feel comfortable
    i know how u feel about pills i feel like a druggie too but uve gotta make a desicion whether ur better on them or off?
    i hope things get better for u and make sure u email me babe
    love you always
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to show some love and support
    I can identify with this post so much, too much

    Take care of you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry darling. I hope you're okay, I'll be thinking of you.
    Please take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry about your dad. But don't blame yourself. I didn't know him or anything but I know that no man would want his daughter to blame herself for his death. This wasn't your fault sweetie.

    Depression is such a bitch.
    I'm so sorry </3

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm so sorry about your dad; but, i'm sure he knew that you loved him and as the above comment says, he wouldnt want you to blame yourself. i hope things look up for you soon, i'm always at the end of the phone if you want to text etc. stay strong, xo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so sorry about your Dad, I think it's normal to always feel like it's our fault, like we could've prevented it! Just let it all out and let yourself remember him and cry! I've gained an excessive amount lately too and I seriously feel I'm in a shitshow , and like you I fucking miss my collarbones and etc. Anyways stay strong and much love headed your way!! XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh darling. I know how you feel and I'm sorry about your dad. Depression is a bitch but don't let it ruin all. I bet you look wonderful now too. But what you say fits my feelings so much! I live in my bubble, I want to be with others but I can't, I want to live a life but I'm too weak.
    Kisses <3
    (by the way I've got a new facebook so if you want to add me, I would love to talk to someone, feel so alone.. :/)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweetie I'm sorry about your dad :( but you have to realize its not your fault even as much as you think it is. You were his daughter, it wasn't your responsibility to be strong for him you have your problems. You are not alone. We all love you. And I hope S is treating you better as well. You are beautiful and if you want to lose that weight again you can do it in no time. If you ever want to email me you can at hookahohakooh@aol.com it goes to my phone so I can reply faster lol I hope you feel better <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so sorry about your dad. The anniversaries are the hardest times. <3 I hope you got through it ok.
    But you're right--you could not have done anything. You just have to try and keep going, keep trying to have a life and be happy. He would want you to. :)
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is not your fault. Oh, honey. If there's one thing I have to say here, is that you need to stop feeling anything along the lines of guilt. And I understand how you're feeling, believe me, but you cannot put that on yourself.
    You can do whatever you put your mind to. If that's to get off the sofa and stop eating junk food, you will.
    Love <3

    ReplyDelete

Your Comments Are Inspirational.